Tourism Fiji’s primary role is to promote Fiji as a world class tourist destination for the purpose of maximising sustainable and long term benefits to Fiji. Our Headquarters is located at Nadi, Fiji with regional offices in Auckland, Sydney, Los Angeles, London, and Shanghai plus representatives in India, Japan and Singapore.
We are in the process of launching our new website and seeking an enthusiastic and results oriented individual to join our Nadi based team for the role of Website Manager.
The Website Manager will be responsible for a multitude of tasks across the Fiji.travel website including quality assurance of all content features, development of campaign landing pages and the upkeep and maintenance of the website.
Key accountabilities include:
- Publishing and management of website content including tourism industry listings
- Managing external agencies and hosting providers
- Reviewing website content to ensure search engine optimization best practice is in place
- Developing website tagging governance and processes
- Managing website QA process to ensure all contents are accurate and approved
- Project management of new web-based projects
- Manage, review and optimise website performance through understanding customer behaviour using Google Analytics platform
Qualifications, Experience and Essential Attributes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised tertiary institution in the field of Information Technology or Marketing with 3 years of experience in website management
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical, marketing, communication and organisational skills
- Possess great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders and able to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation and gain their cooperation and trust
- A quick learner with the ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment with flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Strong experience in managing website CMS systems – working knowledge in Sitecore will be highly regarded
- Proven hands-on experience in using Google Analytics tool and Google Tag Manager
- Tourism industry experience is desirable
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Confidential applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Website Manager” in the subject title.
The typed application letter should contain an outline of your proven experience of how you meet the criteria stated above with salary expectation and an updated resume containing names of three referees addressed to the :
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 9217, Nadi Airport, Fiji
Phone (679) 672 2433
Applications close at 4.00 pm on Friday, 29th November, 2019 and interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. Only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Vinaka.
Tourism Fiji is an Equal Opportunity Employer.