Tourism Fiji is the destination’s marketing arm of the Fijian Government. Adding value and distinctiveness to the destination’s brand is one of the core strategic pillars for the organization.
To support this strategy, Tourism Fiji undertakes a content led approach globally that has evolved across all our channels delivering content across all our key international markets. Differentiating Fiji from competitors is vital, therefore all our content is not only visually
compelling but authentically Fijian to cut through the clutter.
The breadth and depth of Fijian experiences are best told through stories; hence content development is at the core of our brand activities. Considering the current global crisis, it is a critical part of our marketing strategy as we progress through our four stages to market re-entry until international borders open for travel again.
Tourism Fiji is hereby seeking Expressions of Interest from local digital visual content creators as the organization continues distributing aspirational content to all our international audiences throughout this next fiscal period.
Scope of work will include but not limited to the following:
Required Skills & Equipment
- Ability to comprehend briefs and turn around required deliverables in a timely manner.
- Integrated approach that includes a high degree of videography, animations and stills photography. It is advantageous if you can do more than one and videography is the core skill possessed.
- Must have a license to operate a drone in Fiji.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Be up to date with the latest photographic and videography methods, equipment and trends.
- Possesses appropriate equipment to shoot in HD and/or 4K to maintain high quality footage and enable flexibility in editing without compromising quality of look & feel.
- Excellent communicator and have the skills to make people feel relaxed and at ease.
- Hold a full driver’s license as you will be required to travel throughout Fiji to shoot locations.
- Must be able to work with existing footage to repackage content.
- Standard outputs include core assets for TF’s owned channels – social and website. Details will be defined for each brief.
- Skilled at creating relevant content across all social channels. Flexible schedule to capture content with a nimble operating crew for shoots.
- Allow Tourism Fiji access to your owned library footage to supplement gaps in content that can be procured at an agreed nominal fee by both parties where necessary.
- Shoots may range from/but not limited to, Bulanaires coverage, content for Happy Hour TV, voice over recording, Care Fiji Commitment, TF events, niche (dive, luxury, yachting, cruising, family, surfing etc) matai program, to webinars and may also include short briefs for social content that includes stories, time lapsed content themes, GIFs and cinemagraphs.
- All footage (both raw and completed productions) is owned by Tourism Fiji in perpetuity to share at their discretion with partners, on all channels and across the globe. Any content that is owned by the content creator but used for TF purposes, will be interpreted as approval for TF to use, edit and share with partners in perpetuity on all channels, across the globe for all channels.
Expressions of Interest :
Complete the vendor template and submit along with any supplementary information pertinent to this activity. Please include a portfolio of work demonstrating excellent photography, videography, editing, producing and strategic content delivery. An example of a piece of content you developed for a brand can be included too.
For further information and access to the EOI template, please email email@example.com
Interested parties should submit their application, with a cover letter clearly indicating ‘Tender Call – Content Creators’, to the email above by 5pm, Friday, 25th September 2020.