In 2019, Fiji welcomed a record of 894,389 visitors. New Zealand is the second largest market for visitor arrivals, accounting for 23% of Fiji’s international holiday arrivals. New Zealand travellers to Fiji come from throughout the country with concentrated markets being Auckland, Canterbury, greater Wellington, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Southland.
Tourism Fiji continues to deliver world-class destination marketing and help travel sellers around the world understand the beauty and character of Fiji.
Tourism Fiji’s New Zealand office is based in Auckland. The EOI will apply solely to efforts within the New Zealand market.
Scope of Work
Tourism Fiji is seeking EOI from Media Planning/Buying Agencies to support the achievement of visitor targets from the New Zealand market to Fiji and drive on-going growth in brand and tactical campaign activity for the destination.
The Agency will work with an in-house Marketing Manager and Regional Manager on brand and tactical campaigns in the New Zealand market.
The Media Planning/Buying Agency’s scope of work include but not limited to:
- Work with our brand creative agency to co-ordinate effective creative assets that align with campaign objectives across the consumer’s conversion journey.
- Continually fine tune campaign objectives and corresponding metrics across key measurable areas of the customer path to purchase.
- From brand response (e.g. awareness) to specific conversion actions
- Refine our customer target market segments including geographies and media consumption habits.
- Define the optimal consumer path to purchase, whilst ensuring that both Tourism Fiji and partners’ paid and owned assets are contributing in effective consumer conversion.
- Identify effective media channels that align with delivering campaign objectives within budget.
- Provide regular scheduled campaign reports.
- Monitor competitive activity, leverage opportunities and defend against threats.
- Drive PR and earned media opportunities through paid campaigns.
- Assist with the communication of campaign plans to key partners and the wider Fiji tourism trade, to allow them to leverage market activity to their benefit.
- Share useful New Zealand media learnings and opportunities with the Fiji tourism trade.
The agency must have been in operation for a minimum of 5 years in planning and executing paid media campaigns, both brand (aspirational) and tactical (conversion), across all New Zealand media channels. The bidder should be able to provide well-qualified, dedicated account service, strategic, planning and media booking functions for undertaking Tourism Fiji and co-operative partner campaigns.
Are you interested?
If you are the agency to help us drive targeted paid media, continually building insights and optimisation through the entire path to purchase, we would like a few things from you to help convince us.
Maximum 4 page submission detailing:
- How you will assess our current situation and then build a platform that will improve our insights and the effectiveness of our paid media from inspiring potential visitors through to conversion and return visitation?
- Your team, their relevant experience and how they would help us achieve great results for Fiji.
- Your rates and an example of how you would structure them to get us started and plan an initial campaign.
Applications are required to include the following information:
- Name of agency, full address, contact details, name of designation of the head of the organisation, name of contact person
- Profile and track record of agency
- Profile of key members of the team including level of experience
- Award winning campaigns, if any
- Fees and examples of campaign costs
- Sampling of current and recent client list and testimonials
- Examples of brand and tactical campaigns
The costs of preparing the proposals are not reimbursable, and Tourism Fiji is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.
Tourism Fiji intends to process applications for this EOI no later than close of business Friday 03 April 2020.
All questions and proposals should be directed to Sonya Lawson, Regional Manager New Zealand, 177 Parnell Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052. Phone +64 21 311347 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your sincere interest in Tourism Fiji.