Tourism Fiji – the Fijian Government’s tourism marketing arm - is seeking the services of an exhibition booth design agency on a contract basis to manage the end-to-end process of the planning, design, delivery, installation and stand breakdown for a range of trade and consumer shows taking place from 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2021. A contractual period of two years.
Scope of work
The Tourism Fiji Australia Office undertakes a range of activities to promote Fiji as the ideal holiday destination for Australians. These include exhibiting at consumer shows like the Flight Centre World Travel Expo, bridal shows and some trade shows.
Tourism Fiji requires the services of a professional booth designer and builder to manage the end-to-end process of delivering a high-quality stand at these shows.
- Experience in working with Tourism boards/travel companies at previous exhibitions.
- Be an established, company registered agency within Australia.
- Provide a professional, functional exhibition stand to budget and on time.
- Communicate weekly updates to Tourism Fiji during the build process.
- Provide booths that are modern, good quality, highly visual, yet reflecting Fijian culture.
- Ensure that booth, workmanship and staffing are all compliant both with Australian law and health and safety requirements.
Expression of interest to include: (maximum 3 pages)
- Brief outline of the agency’s experience, capabilities and credentials, evidence of previous work.
- Brief outline and plan on the concept, ideas and approach that would be undertaken to meet the design objectives reflecting the Fiji brand and look/feel.
- Detailed breakdown of your rates and charges. Also please provide an approximate cost on the booth design and build for a stand covering floor space of 6m x 9m.
- High-level approach to deliver the requirements of the tender.
Interested parties are to submit before 5pm, 14 November 2019, AEDST.
Confidential applications containing a covering letter clearly indicating the “Tender for exhibition stand design-Australia” with your submission are to be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org